Toreo Data connects the SAP BusinessObjects Universe with Tableau so end users can easily access and analyze data.
- Rapid development and visualization of SAP Business Objects Data in Tableau
- Leverage pre-existing work in Tableau
- Leverage SAP Universe and calculations in Tableau
An ODBC driver is installed on the client machine for development and makes SAP Business Objects content appear as data elements (a table) in an ODBC connection.
- SAP BusinessObjects Universe
- Query as a Web Service (QWAAS)
- SAP BusinessObjects Desk Intelligence (DeskI)
- Crystal Report On Server
- Crystal Reports stand alone
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence (WebI) reports
- SAP Business Objects
See how Toreo Data connects the BO Universe to Tableau
Discover how we use Toreo Data and QaaWS (Query as a Web Service) to bring SAP BusinessObjects data into Tableau