Toreo Data connects the SAP BusinessObjects Universe with Microsoft Power BI so end users can easily access and analyze data.
- Rapid development and visualization of SAP BusinessObjects Data in Microsoft Power BI
- Leverage pre-existing work in Power BI
- Leverage SAP Universe and calculations in Power BI
An ODBC driver is installed on the client machine for development and makes SAP Business Objects content appear as data elements (a table) in an ODBC connection. The connection is established directly to the SAP Universe and the interface is simple and easy to navigate.
- SAP BusinessObjects Universe
- Query as a Web Service (QWAAS)
- SAP BusinessObjects Desk Intelligence (DeskI)
- Crystal Report On Server
- Crystal Reports stand alone
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence (WebI) reports
- SAP Business Objects
- Microsoft Power BI