Toreo Data integrates the SAP BusinessObjects Universe with Qlik (QlikView & Qlik Sense) so end users can easily access and analyze data.
Interested in learning more about the basics of Qlik (QlikView & Qlik Sense)? Check our Qlik training videos.
- Rapid development and visualization of SAP Business Objects Data in Qlik (QlikView & Qlik Sense)
- Leverage pre-existing work in Qlik (QlikView & Qlik Sense)
- Leverage SAP Universe and calculations in Qlik (QlikView & Qlik Sense)
How It Connects
An ODBC driver is installed on the client machine for development and makes SAP Business Objects content appear as data elements (a table) in an ODBC connection.
- SAP BusinessObjects Universe
- Query as a Web Service (QWAAS)
- SAP BusinessObjects Desk Intelligence (DeskI)
- Crystal Report On Server
- Crystal Reports stand alone
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence (WebI) reports
- SAP Business Objects
- Qlik (QlikView or Qlik Sense)